A continual student, Dr.
He is licensed in the state of Colorado and a member of the American Dental Association, the Colorado Dental Association, the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM), the Holistic Dental Association, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), the Colorado Prosthodontic Society and the Denver Implant Study Club. He volunteers his time with such worthy causes as Kids in Need of Dentistry and the Dental Lifeline Network.
Special awards obtained by Dr.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Ohio State University College of Dentistry
- Inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honorary Society
- Awarded the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon’s Award
- Completed a General Practice Residency Program at Denver General Hospital (now Denver Health)
- Awarded fellowship status to the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Awarded accreditation status to the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)